Wednesday 1 January 2014

MOG # 4: Banks of blanks

I went to go write this post and instead of finding free space on one of the 7 documents I have open already (always editing and writing), I knew that this post needed a new document. It is New Year’s day, after all.


Is it just me, or is everyone really enthused about 2014? So many more status about being blessed throughout the past year; so many more posts about wishing others well and even more glass clinking than usual. Of course it’s normal to see NYE come with such excitement and wonder, but even as I watched Miley Cryus watch the ball drop, her face looked like she was taking a moment to take it all even. Enough though she definitely should been on top of that ball and done her performance during the countdown.

I digress,
I honestly can’t think of the words to write without making this post sound clichéd, in the unintentional way, which is even more disappointing. As far as resolutions go, all I can wish for is the excitement of this blog to keep up throughout the next 364 days- the amount of support has been overwhelming. Thank you for joining me on this adventure.














No comments:

Post a Comment