Tuesday 14 January 2014

MOG #18: Little, but a lot

There are three really significant things about this post. The first and foremost being it's from my best friend, Alex, whom you've already met (#8: A letter of Acceptance). The second being that this is her second time posting, proof that there's always something to be grateful for (And I really appreciate every time someone thinks of this blog when that happens). The last being that it's straight forward and short. I love the way you guys write; I love the effort, the style, the rhetoric, and if that's the way you want your MOG to be framed, that's fantastic. However simplicity is just as powerful and I encourage you to take on whatever form you see fit. Thanks again, sister of my soul. See you soon xoxo. 

Mary said a minimum of one sentence description is required for an MOG, so here it is – short and sweet. Today, my moment of gratitude is for one particular quick walk over to the local Starbucks;  a PSL when you thought they had gone out of season, and an hour or so escape from the world waiting for you back at school/home.

No comments:

Post a Comment