Thursday 6 February 2014

MOG #37: Parents

It's very exciting whenever someone writes an mog or shares the blog with others or through social media. It means something very different when someone's parent writes in. Terry Lee is the loving, supportive,charismatic and beautiful mother of my good friend Andrea. These words speak for themselves.

In my life, I have been so very fortunate to have two wonderful parents, who are an inspiration to me in so many ways. Their marriage, of complete love and devotion through good times and bad, sickness and health is a wonderful example of selflessness. The love and support that they have shown my brothers and I through our lives is something that we will carry in our hearts forever xo. I am so incredibly thankful for the inspirations that are my parents.





No comments:

Post a Comment