Monday 7 April 2014

MOG #63: Clarity

Another anonymous post... 

Today, I got overwhelmed and it sucked. Between school, finding a job, deadlines, moving and graduation looming I had enough. I was just about to start crying in my car when my favourite song came on the radio and I remembered that I love this song because it just sounded good. So instead of crying, I just sat and enjoyed the moment and took a deep breath. I still have courses to finish, bills to pay, responsibilities to tend to and a lifetime of decisions to make in the next few weeks but at least for 4 minutes and 32 seconds, everything was okay. It's a deep breath and we're moving on. My MOG is for that song, that moment and these past four years; all of which have prepared me for "What's next"; whatever that even means.
                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment