Tuesday 17 June 2014

MOG #72: Celebration of Life


My best pal Lacey is at it again...
Two weekends ago I attended at Celebration of Life Gathering. This is exactly what it sounds like, a gather to celebrate someone’s life who had recently passed away. In the event of her passing, she had left strict instructions that people were to gather, be happy and eat sandwiches. Sadness was forbidden. She was a strong and outgoing women who had live a long and happy life, and she wanted her friends and family to celebrate that. This Celebration of Life Gathering made me even more grateful that I had the opportunity to meet this individual. I think that this is an admirable mindset to leave this world with and the experience of attending this Celebration of Life was definitely MOG worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment