Tuesday 21 October 2014

MOG #95: Better and better


Because I'm in the midst of re-doing my website, I'm sifting through old weddings photos I've taken over the years for clients, and I seem to be having a PTL moment. (PTL =passion tea lemonade- something my friends and I reference when we're having an emotional moment haha) But seriously, I want to thank all these amazing people who have ever given me a chance at photographing for them, because it has only made me, and continues to make me a better photographer. I am actually so proud of myself in past years for having the courage to go out on a limb, take risks and photograph for people I don't know. So thank you for giving me a chance, I am so grateful ! It's because of people like you that keep small(but growing) business's like mine alive.
More from Stef: www.stefaniedaugilis.com


No comments:

Post a Comment