Tuesday 10 February 2015

MOG #99: The littles

This week's MOG will be a little different: instead of one post from one contributor, I have four little MOGS that I will affectionately refer to as the littles. The title speaks for itself but here's the big idea: we don't need to write huge posts about gratitude to understand it, we just have to recognize it and document it, taking whatever form it needs. Enjoy!

(
From a colleague) I walked into an education conference today and someone came in after me announcing someone's headlights were on. Guess what, they were mine! So grateful for that guy! My day is already going to be dreadful and calling CAA at the end of the day would of been unbearable!

(From a friend) The other day I sat down to write you an MOG, but instead I wrote some poetry for the first time in years. In a weird way the medium became the message of gratitude. Grateful for the inspiration to stay writing! 

(This one was overheard between friends) But really, I don't know how I would gotten through this year without you. How was your day? How are you feeling? 

(From me) I walked down the stairs today to see my mom and I take off our boots in the exact same way. This instance fit so well into my understanding of taking time to enjoy the little things. 



No comments:

Post a Comment